- Interactive and varied (explanatory capsules, demonstrative videos, additional reading, quizzes, downloadable documents);
- Divided in 4 modules.
Intervener working with adults addicted to alcohol or drugs and their child aged 6 to 12 years.
Objectives of the training
- Become familiar with the theoretical foundations of the Cap sur la famille program;
- Become familiar with the principles of the collaborative approach and the psychoeducational approach;
- Become familiar with the clinical assessment to identify participants' parenting needs;
- Become familiar with the different components of the program, namely animation with groups of parents, children and families.
Training developed by
Myriam Laventure, Ph.D.,
Marie-Josée Letarte, Ph.D.,
Chantal Plourde, Ph.D.,
Jennifer Beauregard, M.Sc.,
Claude-Marie Côté-Dion, c.Ph.D.,
Mathilde Garneau, Ph.D.
and Nancy Roy B.A.A.
Plan of the program training
Parenthood and addiction
The presentation of program
Recruitment and engagement of families
The facilitator's manual
Animation with parents
Animation with parents WORKSHOP BY WORKSHOP
Animation with children
Animation with families
Animation in virtual mode
Assessment and attestation